DIGITAL ENVELOPE ADDRESSING
Make sure your envelopes arrive in style by taking advantage of our digital envelope addressing service. We’ll send you a template to fill out with all of your guests’ addresses and you’ll see a digital proof before we print. Digital addressing is $2 per envelope, and we can print your return address, your guests’ addresses, or both. We can match your fonts to your invitations for a perfectly coordinated look, too. Need help with addressing etiquette?
DIGITAL ENVELOPE ADDRESSING COLORS
We can print small design elements to complement your address text, but advise against motifs with large areas of ink coverage. Please note that our digital addressing ink colors, while close, can look different than the corresponding digital or letterpress inks.
Hand Calligraphy Addressing
Let the most talented calligraphers in this world hand letter each of your guest’s addresses. Choose the calligraphy style that’s the perfect complement to your wedding invitation: from modern to classical, from flourished to a little wild. Learn more about the calligraphers we work with (and how you can work with them, too!).
Custom Postage Stamps
Each of our letterpress invitation suites has its own wedding postage stamp design. We can customize stamps with your colors, fonts, monogram, and so forth, so that even your postage will be one of a kind. Once you approve your final design proof, we’ll email you a design file that’s ready to go so that you can order the stamps yourself on a site like Zazzle.com. It’s pretty straightforward, but here are a few guidelines if you need them—and we’re always here to answer any questions that you have!
Guidelines when ordering postage from Zazzle.com with Bella Figura’s custom postage artwork
The most important thing to remember when ordering your stamps—and its very important!—is to NOT alter your design file after we’ve sent it to you. Changing the orientation or colors or zooming in or out can drastically affect the quality of the image you will receive on your stamps. We size and prepare the images to print exactly as they are shown on the proof for optimal print quality – changes made to the image can make them blurry, distorted, and not pretty!
Before purchasing postage, we recommend taking the final set to your local post office and asking them to determine the correct stamps(s) based on the dimensions, weight, and thickness of the finished set (or check out www.usps.gov for specifics).
When you are ready to order the stamps
- Visit the Zazzle website and click “create postage.”
- When the “Get Started” box pops up, select “Make it now.”
- Begin at “Step 1 Customize It!” by selecting the “Add images…” button.
- Next, hit the “select images to upload” button, and you will be able to upload the image from your computer.
- When you have selected the image, hit the “Ok” button in the lower right hand corner and wait for your image to upload.
- You will be directed to the starting page and will see your image formatted as a stamp. Here is where you must avoid altering the image – any changes that may look harmless can actually distort the image in the finished product.
- Move on to “Step 2 Choose your denomination and size.” Choose your postage rate (make sure you have taken the weight, dimensions, and rigidity of your envelope into consideration! Visit your local post office to confirm these details), and be sure to choose MEDIUM size (2.1″ x 1.3″) since this is what our files will be formatted for.
- Now go up toward the top of the page – where it says “Name Your Postage” – and order the number of sheets you need and then click the “Add to cart” button.
- Now “Proceed to Checkout!” And that’s it—your custom stamps will soon be on their way!