We’re here to help you create the wedding invitations of your dreams. We love what we do and we approach our work with passion and careful attention to detail. Here are some of the ways that we can help you out. Need something else? Please contact us.
resources for customers who haven’t ordered yet
- Personal shopper: tell us about your wedding and yourself via our painless wedding questionnaire, and we’ll hunt down designs you’ll love. Planning from New York City? Use this questionnaire to be put in touch with our wedding stationery experts in our New York City location. We’ll keep working with you until we find the perfect invitation.
- Free samples for newsletter sign-up: receive sneak peaks, special deals, and wedding inspiration via our occasional newsletter. You’ll get a code for two free samples just for signing up (scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up!).
- See a digital sample in your top 3 color combinations: you can submit a request to see a single design prior to ordering your invitations. Email us this form and let us know your favorite design and color combinations. We’ll send you back a PDF of the chosen design in your favorite colors.
- See letterpress designs in your colors: let us know if you’re looking for a certain color combination. We don’t have every ink pairing in our archives, but if we have your colors, we’ll send you a sample at no charge.
- Wedding color inspiration: each week our designers share their favorite color combinations and ideas to inspire you on our blog. You can also check out our Pinterest boards for even more inspiration!
- Wedding invitation ideas: see our favorite wedding invitation customizations on our blog to give you color, font, design, and embellishment ideas for your own invitations.
- Customization options: did you know you can add a monogram to any design for free? That our envelope liners are custom printed just for you (choose from 40+ patterns and 70+ inks to create your own)? That you can letterpress print on our pocketfolds? Let us know what you’re dreaming of and we can help make it happen!
- Wedding invitation samples: the best way to experience our invitations is to hold them.
- Design questions: if you have design questions before you place your order, email or chat with one of our expert graphic designers!
- General questions: our client coordinators are experts at invitations and would love to help you out with anything you need. You can chat with us during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm Eastern), email anytime, or call.
- Keep in touch with twitter, facebook, pinterest, and instagram.
Additional services available after you’ve placed your custom order
- Free advice on how to choose fonts, inks, and more: during the ordering process you can sign up for a design consultation. During this phone call with one of our expert designers, you’ll get answers on any questions you might have.
- Wedding invitation wording advice: need help navigating wedding invitation etiquette? We can review your text for any piece and offer advice. You might also find our wedding invitation wording examples useful.
- See your invitation in various fonts and colors: if you’re still undecided about what fonts and inks to use on your invitations, we can show you your invitation 3 different ways, using different colorways and font pairings.