Basically, we’re here to help. The entire purpose of our existence, in fact, is first to help you find your dream wedding invitations, and then create those dream invitations for you. We love what we do and we approach our work with passion and heart. Here are some ways that we can help you out. Need something else? Please contact us.
Services and resources for potential customers (who haven’t yet placed their custom order)
- Personal shopper: Tell us about your wedding and yourself via our painless wedding questionnaire, and we’ll hunt down designs you’ll love. We’ll keep working with you until we find the perfect invitation.
- Free samples for newsletter sign-up: Receive sneak peaks, special deals, and wedding inspiration via our occasional newsletter. You’ll get a code for two free samples upon sign up.
- Promotions: Buy 6 printed pieces, get 10% off your entire order. Also we’ll print your favor cards for free if your favor is a donation to a worthy cause. We have other promotions from time to time too.
- See a digital sample of your design in your top 3 colors: You can submit a request to see a single design in different colors prior to ordering your invitation (sorry, we need to limit to one right now—but you will have the opportunity to see additional color options once you’ve placed your order!). Email us this form and let us know your favorite design and your favorite 3 color combinations. We’ll send you back images of your chosen design in your chosen colors.
- Wedding color inspiration: Our designers have collected their favorite wedding color combinations on our blog—as well as creating color palettes they predict will be hot in wedding trends for the upcoming year.
- Wedding invitation ideas: See our favorite wedding invitation customizations on our blog, to give you color, font, design, and embellishment ideas for your own invitations.
- Design questions: if you have design questions before you place your order, you can ask your design questions via chat and one of our expert coordinators or graphic designers can help you out—or email us your design questions if that’s easier!
- See letterpress designs in your colors: let us know if you’re looking for a certain color combination. We don’t have all inks pairings in our archives, but if we have your colors we’ll send you a sample at no charge.
- Customization options: Did you know you can add a monogram to any design for free? That our envelope liners are printed custom for you (choose from 40+ patterns and 70+ inks to create your own)? That you can letterpress print on our pocketfolds?
- Wedding invitation samples: the best way to experience our invitations is to hold them. Our sample sets include ink swatches and envelope liner colors. Individual sample costs are refunded (or donated to an eco cause) when you order custom invitations from us.
- Sample Packs: Interested in seeing more than an invitation and reply card in person? We have two Samples Packs available, Save the Dates, and Day-Of. The Day-Of Sample Pack features the Westley Suite (and includes the program panel, program cover, coaster, placecard, menu, and thank you card).
- General questions: our client coordinators are experts at invitations and would love to help you out with anything you need. Chat during business hours, email anytime, or call.
- Keep in touch with twitter, facebook, and our newsletter
Additional services and resources (once you place your custom invitation order)
- Free advice on choosing your fonts, inks, and customizations: during the ordering process you can sign up for a design consultation, a one-on-one phone call with one of our expert designers who can answer any font, ink or customization questions you have and offer advice and ideas if you need them.
- Wedding invitation wording advice: Need help navigating wedding invitation etiquette? We can review your text for any of your pieces and offer advice. You might also find our wedding invitation wording examples useful.
- See your invitation in various fonts and colors. If you’re still undecided about what fonts and inks to use on your invitations, we can show you your invitation 3 different ways if you’d like, using different colorways and font pairings.
- Get free letterpress cards for referring a friend: If your friends order their wedding invitations from us, you’ll receive a $30 certificate for letterpress goods at our sister company Smock.