We’ve been building beautiful long-distance relationships with our brides for years now, and our wedding invitation clients come to us from all over the world. Since we’re an artisan letterpress shop, you’ll notice our care in our ultra-attentive customer service and in our drop-dead gorgeous printing, whether it be letterpress or foil stamping. We never let our clients down. Here’s how to place a custom letterpress order for your wedding invitations. (You may want to review what services we offer our customers too.)
WORK WITH A DEALER!
You can now visit Bella Figura in person at a whole lot of cool stationery stores. Our invitation dealers are friendly and passionate experts who will help you choose—and customize!—your dream invitation. They’ll walk you through the ordering process, and they’ll give you design and wedding invitation wording advice. If you work directly with a dealer, they’ll coordinate all your ordering information with us. Pricing is the same, whether you go through a dealer or through us. Search for Bella Figura in your area.
OR WORK WITH US DIRECTLY!
- Order samples of your favorite designs. Samples are $3. USPS First Class shipping is free. And it's risk free: costs of individual samples are donated to an environmental group, or refunded to you when you order your invitations from us. Not sure what design to choose? We can help.
- Fall in love with a design. Place your order. You can customize your chosen design by choosing your favorite inks and fonts, and adding embellishments like corner rounding, edge painting, envelope lining, die-cuts, colored envelopes, and more. To order, go to your favorite design’s invitation page and click ‘pricing + ordering’. You can choose to schedule a design consultation with one of our designers during the ordering process if you'd like.
- Send us your text. We’re can assist you with your wedding invitation wording, so ask us any questions you have! Also check out our wedding invitation etiquette.
- Approve your design proof. Once we have your order, a 50% deposit, and your text, our design staff will work one-on-one with you to create your perfect letterpress invitation design. You’ll receive a color PDF proof within 3 business days of completing your order (custom calligraphy and custom design requires an extra 3 days design time). You’ll also receive two free rounds of proofs. The balance is due when you approve your design.
- Prepare for something wonderful. UPS 3-day shipping is free within the United States. Expedited shipping is available if you just can't wait.
THE FINE DETAILS
- Turnaround. Send us your order and your text, and you’ll receive your initial proof within three business days (custom calligraphy, calligraphy monograms, and custom design need three more business days). Revisions to proofs are sent out within one business day. Once you send us your final proof approval, your order ships within 10 business days.
- Rush turnaround. For a 50% upcharge, our rush service offers proofs within 2 business days, and letterpress printing completed and read yto ship within 5 business days. Please call to confirm availability. (If your design requires custom calligraphy or custom design, we’ll still need three more days design time). Rush service is not available for ordering using foil stamping.
- Proofs. Two rounds of changes to your initial proof are included with your order. Additional rounds of revisions are $40. We email color PDF proofs directly to you.
- Pre-shipment of envelopes. We can ship blank unlined envelopes as soon as we have your proof and deposit for no charge other than the cost of shipping. We can ship out printed envelops with a 5 day letterpress turnaround for $100 + shipping costs. We cannot ship foil stamped envelopes early.
- Additional envelopes. You’ll receive an extra 10% of all addressable envelopes at no cost. You can purchase additional envelopes for a nominal cost.
- Shipping. UPS 3-day shipping is free within the U.S. Expedited shipping is also available for an upcharge. We ship international orders world-wide with reasonable international shipping rates. Folded pieces are shipped scored and flat for more secure shipping.
- Payment. When you place your order, we ask for a 50% non-refundable deposit. When you approve the proof, we’ll charge the non-refundable balance before we start printing. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, money orders, and personal checks. Orders can not be canceled after proof approval.
- Sales tax: We charge 9% sales tax only on orders shipped to a New York state address. Orders shipped outside of New York are not charged sales tax. If you’re an international customer, you will be responsible for all import duties and taxes. We can provide your landed cost (including duties) upon request.
- Returns. We are committed to your happiness. If something isn’t right, we will do everything possible to make it right.